Challenger 220315 Combo Gear & Sprocket, w/ bushing. Compatible with Challenger 1000, 1500, 9300, 9300M, 9500 and 9500M models. Compatible with Wayne-Dalton 2113 and 2115 models. Replaces part number P-1012. Comes greased.
ACP000743 Genie-Compatible Gate or Garage Door Opener Remote Control
The GT-30 is a three-button transmitter that sends a unique code for each button. Typically, one button is used to operate a community access gate, another button can activate the individual's garage door, and a third button can control an additional door or other device. Manufactured by the Linear Corporation.
- GenieÂ generation oneÂ intellicode compatiable transmitter by Linear Corp
- Works on 1996 or newer intellicode models
- Three buttons and three channels to operate three independent gate, garage, and/or other access operations
- Test/operate LED
- Black case color
- Molded design to comfortably fit the hand
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Anti-code-theft, rolling code technology
- Visor clip supplied
- Power: Two CR2016 lithium batteries
- Frequency: 390 MHz
- Codes: randomly selected from over 4 billion codes with each button press
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.5 x .875 inches